Spook-a-licious: Where Books Devour You
Curses: 17th-24th October
Seeing as it’s the month of Halloween it seems like a good time to talk about curses. Yup, you know those nasty things that make your life hell. No one wants to have one and those who are unlucky enough to have one placed on them usually spend forever trying to get it broken and as you’ll see in a second there’s usually a very good reason to want to break free of a curse. I usually go all out with these hops and end up with pages and pages of information but after I tried and failed to make it round to everyone last month I’m going with the short and sweet route this time so this month it’s all about curses! My elemental series has them in abundance and to a lesser extent so does my wolf series. So I’m going to walk you through them. You pick the one you think is the worst maybe say a little about why you think that one is so bad and I’ll pick winners. How does that sound? Good? Then let’s go.
Seared by Desire
Sara: I’m cursed to die. Short and to the point. I’ll go out in a blaze of devastating fire if I don’t break it.
Rocked by Passion
Kieron: I’ve got three curses.
1 – I’m trapped in a city where everyone wants me dead.
2 – No one can see my face and no I won’t say why.
3 – When I get angry I change into something out of your worst nightmares.
Whirlwind of Pleasure
Gwen: Cursed? Am I cursed? Wait a minute, I just remembered that I am! I’m cursed with forgetfulness and everything I touch ends in disaster.
A Wolf’s Duty
Alex: This isn’t really a curse but I do have a father who beats me regularly and a man out to kill me…..
A Wolf’s Oath
Sebastian: Nothing about my mate is a curse but it is mildly annoying that she can’t remember exactly who I am or what she is….Oh and before I forget it’s also very annoying that the people who did it to her just can’t seem to understand that I’ll rip their throats out if they don’t stop hunting her. You’d think the trail of dead bodies I left them would have sent a message.
A Wolf’s Pride
Chloe: I am definitely cursed! Why else would I have a lunatic claiming to be a werewolf kidnap me? And he can’t seem to keep his hands to himself either!
Right so that’s it. See, short but hopefully sweet! So if you want to win just say which curse you thought was the worst one and why. I pick winners….out of a hat. I know it’s old fashioned but it is the most fair way I can think of. So if you just leave a comment your name goes into the hat once. If you subscribe to the blog it goes in twice and if you have a twitter account (It isn’t the end of the world if you don’t) and you follow me on twitter it goes into the hat three times. If you click that button on the right that likes my facebook page….you guessed it your name goes into my hat for a forth time!
So everyone has a chance of winning but by following and subscribing you’re more likely to win. I’m not sure just how many winners I’m going to have this time around. I’ll just have to see and adjust my winners based on the comments! I always have a minimum of 2 winners. So if you’d like to win a copy of any of these books then enter the contest! Please don’t forget to say what book you’d like to win! Good luck and I hope you enjoy the rest of the hop!!
Oh and before you go dashing off, it’s important to remember the rules
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, October 17, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, October 24, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted October 25th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS & BOOK PAGES! EXPERIENCE A NEW DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR & BOOK PAGE IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW THEM SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!***Authors & Book Pages have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***