Treasure Quest: Discovery lies between the covers: Mega Author Blog Hop Tour
So welcome to my blog hop….
Sara’s Quest!!Now I wasn’t even sure I could get away with a blog hop like this but the Supreme Commander, Kristine, has said that I’m good to go and so here I am. I really struggled with an idea that would fit in with the theme for this month until I realised that I could combine two things that I really love and create something unique! So this is a blog hop with a role playing game element!
TREASURE QUEST: DISCOVERY LIES BETWEEN THE COVERS: MEGA AUTHOR BLOG HOP TOUR (JULY 18-25)
1) HAVE FUN!!!
2) INVITE ALL OF YOUR FRIENDS!!! SPREAD THE WORD!!!
3) THIS TOUR STARTS: Monday, July 18, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
THIS TOUR ENDS: Monday, July 25, at Midnight (Arizona Time)
Winners will be drawn and posted July 26th! ***
4) MEET AND MINGLE WITH ALL THE AUTHORS! EXPERIENCE A NEW PARTY DESTINATION AT EVERY STOP! PARTICIPATE IN EVERY BLOG CONTEST AND BE ENTERED FOR CHANCES TO WIN MULTIPLE PRIZES! EVERY BLOG VISITED IS ANOTHER OPPORTUNITY TO WIN!!
5) PARTICIPATION AT ALL BLOGS IS RECOMMENDED, BUT NOT REQUIRED. REMEMBER, THE MORE BLOGS YOU HOP, THE BETTER YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING PRIZES. EVERY AUTHOR IS WAITING TO MEET AND INTERACT WITH YOU, SO PLEASE BE SURE TO SHOW EVERY AUTHOR SOME LOVE!
6) DID I MENTION TO HAVE FUN? WHOO! HOO!! HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOOO!
***Authors have full discretion to choose an alternate winner in the event any winner fails to claim their prize(s) within 72 hours of their name being posted or after notification of win, whichever comes first. Anyone who participates in this blog hop tour is subject to these rules***
So now the rules are done, are you ready to start our quest? Here we go then.
What is your role you ask?
Your name is Sara Quicksilver, the heroine in my novel, Seared by Desire.
Swordsmith. Fire elemental. Outcast.
You have to live her life, make decisions that will have consequences and hopefully find the treasure that she’s looking for!
Let me explain. You’re a fire elemental, a proud race of warriors that prize strength above all else. The more powerful your flame, the more you’re worth as a person.
Sadly you have less control over fire than a child. Weak is worthless among fire elementals and sadly that’s where you fall. As an outcast you turn to the reliability of steel to defend yourself and have forged a life for yourself lonely though it might be.
But one day that all changes. You find yourself sharing your body with the childish and vengeful spirit of fire, Seraphina.
Suddenly you’re the strongest fire elemental alive!! Great right?
All this new found power comes with conditions attached. There’s only one you really need to worry about. It’s a little one mind. So small that you probably shouldn’t even concern yourself with it.
Alright, I’ll just spit it out.
Seraphina is a death sentence.
See, I told you. It’s only a small condition!
Okay, okay. I can hear you grumbling from here. I’ll cut you a break. If you find the one to cool your flame then I’ll let you off the hook with the death sentence. Easy enough right?
Well it would be I suppose except for a few tiny, minuscule little things. Again, they’re so microscopically insignificant that they don’t appear on anyone’s radar. Let’s not even talk about them….I hear you grumbling again. Fine, I’ll tell you! Geez, there’s really no pleasing some people but I must remind you these are only tiny little obstacles.
- You have no idea who ‘the one to cool your flame is’ and nope, no one is going to tell you so you’re just going to have to take a stab in the dark and guess.
- Your people, the fire elementals, are quite set on turning your death into a weapon and killing their enemies of which there’s an almost endless supply.
- You’ve never left your village. Fire elemental law is quite strict. If you’re a disgrace to the strength of your people (you are by the way) then no one can ever know you exist.
I’m giving away 3 ebook copies of Seared by Desire!
1) Click that small button in the top right hand corner that let’s you follow this blog and my twitter.
2) Head over to my facebook page and become a fan:
3) In the comments section, explain why you made a particular choice. You only have to explain yourself ONCE. Anymore than that is just a bonus.
4) Optional: Friend me on goodreads
5) Optional: If you have any questions don’t hesitate to ask!
The winner will be the most original/amusing/outrageous answer! Or the answer that most resembles what Sara was thinking at the time!